- 7 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 ounces softened goat cheese
- 5 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 350.
Melt chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over low heat until combined. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine eggs and sugar and slowly work in chocolate mixture. Sift in flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, stir well.
In a food processor pulse goat cheese and cream cheese with the eggs and honey until smooth.
Prepare a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper and butter or baking spray, pour in batter. Top with cheese mix and swirl.
Top with raspberries and bake for 45-50 minutes until the brownies are about 90% set, they should still be a little gooey in the center.